Guitar Pro 7.0.5 is available!
News of Guitar Software
News from Guitar Pro 7. They are already launched the new update 7.0.5.
Let’s see what news on it?
Here’s what you can expect from this new version:
- The Japanese translation is now available
- The page format is now saved in the stylesheet
- More securities have been added to avoid file corruption
- Whammy bars can be exported in .gpx
- Fixed: special characters import, including Korean characters and German umlaut
- Fixed: fingering errors during transposition
- Fixed: audio export sometimes not creating the file
- Changes in tempo unit are now recognized
- Corrections have been made for files without an effect chain
- Resolved: countdown not working when speed trainer is activated
- Synchronisation of the score and global view during selection is now allowed
- Fixed: HiDPI scaling issues on Windows 10
- Various fixes on the tie option, including drum tracks and unwanted display of naturals
- Various crashes fixes, including on startup and shut down on some machines
- Various fixes in the chords window
- Various shortcut fixes
- Various translation fixes
- Various display fixes
How to update your Guitar Pro?
Launch the updater to start using Guitar Pro 7.0.5:
Windows : menu Help > Check for updates…
macOS : menu Guitar Pro 7 > Check for updates…
If you do not have Guitar Pro, how to Try it or Buy it online?
Very easy, just <<click here to visit Guitar Pro’s official website >>, you can download trial version or buy it online.[End]
You are now reading Article from “I am Guitar Player .COM”,
which is one of the popular music websites in Hong Kong, China.